All entries will be evaluated by experienced specialists in the fields of technology and development cooperation.
The evaluation criteria should include:
- Potential of the approach in making a contribution to solve basic supply problems
- Technical feasibility considering resource demand, functionality and reliability in local conditions
- (Social) Business concept with view to job creation and replicability
- Sustainability of business in view of financial aspects
- Environmental performance, if applicable to solutions